Risk Level: High
Cloud Entity: GCP VPC Network
CloudGuard Rule ID: D9.GCP.NET.31
Covered by Spectral: No
Category: Networking & Content Delivery
Network should not have isLegacy=true
Currently, Creation of legacy mode networks is deprecated. Please create a subnet mode network instead by removing the IPv4Range field and adding the autoCreateSubnetworks field to your network insert request.
For each Google Cloud Platform project:
- Follow the documentation on https://cloud.google.com/vpc/docs/using-legacy.
- Create a non-legacy network suitable for the organization's requirements.
- Delete the networks in the legacy mode.
A VPC network, sometimes just called a ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½network,ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ is a virtual version of a physical network, like a data center network. It provides connectivity for your Compute Engine virtual machine (VM) instances, Kubernetes Engine clusters, App Engine Flex instances, and other resources in your project.
Projects can contain multiple VPC networks. New projects start with a default network that has one subnet in each region (an auto mo
- CloudGuard GCP All Rules Ruleset
- GCP CIS Controls V 8
- GCP CIS Foundations v. 1.0.0
- GCP CIS Foundations v. 1.1.0
- GCP CIS Foundations v. 1.2.0
- GCP CIS Foundations v. 1.3.0
- GCP CIS Foundations v. 2.0
- GCP CloudGuard Best Practices
- GCP MITRE ATT&CK Framework v12.1
- GCP NIST 800-53 Rev 5
Updated 3 months ago