Risk Level: Low
Cloud Entity: Simple Storage Service (S3)
CloudGuard Rule ID: D9.AWS.AS.07
Covered by Spectral: No
S3Bucket should have region regexMatch /sa_east_1/
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/.
- Choose Create bucket. The Create bucket wizard opens.
- In Bucket name, enter a DNS-compliant name for your bucket.
- In Region, choose the AWS Region where you want the bucket to reside. Choose "sa-east-1".
You must open a new bucket in "sa-east-1" regions, copy to it all the objects from the previous bucket and delete the old bucket that is not in "sa-east-1".
- Configure the bucket as per your requirement.
- Choose Create bucket.
Companies today need the ability to simply and securely collect, store, and analyze their data at a massive scale. Amazon S3 is object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ web sites and mobile apps, corporate applications, and data from IoT sensors or devices. It is designed to deliver 99.999999999% durability, and stores data for millions of applications used by market leaders in every indu
- AWS LGPD regulation
- CloudGuard AWS All Rules Ruleset
Updated 3 months ago