Risk Level: Critical
Cloud Entity: Azure Redis Cache
CloudGuard Rule ID: D9.AZU.NET.12
Covered by Spectral: Yes
RedisCache should not have firewallRules contain-any [ isPublic=true ]
- Go to 'Redis Cache' from Azure Management console.
- For each Redis Cache, Select Firewall.
- Delete any Rule that has a start and end ip address in the range that are considered to be public ip addresses.
- Select Save.
NOTE : By default no firewalls rules are set.
Fully managed, open sourceï¿½ï¿½ï¿½compatible in-memory data store to power fast, scalable application. Azure Redis Cache is based on the popular open-source Redis cache. It is typically used as a cache to improve the performance and scalability of systems that rely heavily on backend data-stores. Performance is improved by temporarily copying frequently accessed data to fast storage located close to the application. With Redis cache, this fast storage is located in-memory with Redis Cache instead of being loaded from disk by a dat
- Azure CSA CCM v.3.0.1
- Azure CSA CCM v.4.0.1
- Azure CloudGuard Best Practices
- Azure CloudGuard Network Security Alerts
- Azure CloudGuard SOC2 based on AICPA TSC 2017
- Azure HIPAA
- Azure ISO 27001:2013
- Azure LGPD regulation
- Azure NIST 800-171
- Azure NIST 800-53 Rev 4
- Azure NIST 800-53 Rev 5
- Azure NIST CSF v1.1
- Azure New Zealand Information Security Manual (NZISM) v.3.4
- Azure PCI-DSS 3.2
- CloudGuard Azure All Rules Ruleset
Updated 3 months ago