Risk Level: Low
Cloud Entity: AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
CloudGuard Rule ID: D9.AWS.PRE.01
Covered by Spectral: No
Category: Security, Identity, & Compliance
Iam should have credentialReportGeneratedTime after (-24, 'hours')
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the IAM console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/.
- In the navigation pane, choose Credential report.
- Choose Download Report.
From Command Line
To generate credential report , run:
aws iam get-credential-report
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) enables you to manage access to AWS services and resources securely. Using IAM, you can create and manage AWS users and groups, and use permissions to allow and deny their access to AWS resources.
IAM is a feature of your AWS account offered at no additional charge. You will be charged only for use of other AWS services by your users.
- AWS CIS Foundations v. 1.1.0
- AWS CIS Foundations v. 1.2.0
- AWS CloudGuard Best Practices
- AWS CloudGuard SOC2 based on AICPA TSC 2017
- AWS CloudGuard Well Architected Framework
- AWS HITRUST
- AWS HITRUST v11.0.0
- AWS ITSG-33
- AWS MAS TRM Framework
- AWS MITRE ATT&CK Framework v10
- AWS MITRE ATT&CK Framework v11.3
- AWS NIST 800-171
- AWS NIST 800-53 Rev 4
- AWS NIST 800-53 Rev 5
- AWS NIST CSF v1.1
- AWS PCI-DSS 3.2
Updated 3 months ago