Risk Level: Low
Cloud Entity: Google Cloud Function
CloudGuard Rule ID: D9.GCP.AS.06
Covered by Spectral: No
CloudFunction should have status='ACTIVE'
Note: If the function not in used, you need to remove the function.
- Open the Functions Overview page in the Cloud Console: https://console.cloud.google.com/functions/
- Select the relevant function
- Click DELETE
- In the confirmation box click Delete.
From Command Line
gcloud functions delete FUNCTION_NAME --region=REGION
Cloud Functions is a lightweight compute solution for developers to create single-purpose, stand-alone functions that respond to Cloud events without the need to manage a server or runtime environment.
- CloudGuard GCP All Rules Ruleset
- GCP CloudGuard Best Practices
- GCP MITRE ATT&CK Framework v12.1
- GCP NIST 800-53 Rev 5
Updated 16 days ago