Risk Level: Low
Cloud Entity: Azure Resource Group
CloudGuard Rule ID: D9.AZU.NET.20
Covered by Spectral: Yes
Category: Management Tools
ResourceGroup should have locks
- Navigate to the 'Resource groups'
- For each resource group you want to lock, Select 'Locks' and click 'Add'
- Specify the lock name and level and save your changes
Each resource in Azure must belong to a resource group. A resource group is simply a logical construct that groups multiple resources together so they can be managed as a single entity. For example, resources that share a similar lifecycle, such as the resources for an n-tier application may be created or deleted as a group.
- Azure CIS Foundations v. 1.5.0
- Azure CIS Foundations v.2.0
- Azure CloudGuard Best Practices
- Azure CloudGuard CheckUp
- Azure NIST 800-53 Rev 5
- CloudGuard Azure All Rules Ruleset
Updated 3 months ago